Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mistletoe Bay Camp 2010




What an amazing 4 days we had at camp!! We were extremely lucky to have better weather than we had expected and we were able to do all of our scheduled activities. Most of us would claim the highlights to be the dolphins that circled the boat for half an hour in the Sounds, the kayaking, the damper on the beach fires and the camp concert. A special mention must go to the 'Top Chef' dessert competition each night. We ate some wonderful creations courtesy of Jason and Richie. Many, many thanks to the wonderful parents that came with us and worked so hard to make it a great experience for all. Our children were just amazing in their behaviour and in their positive attitudes. Mr L and I were very proud of them all. And my last word goes to Rob, Jason and Richie.... keep practising your 500 card skills. Maybe you can beat Andrea and I next camp!!!!!


Linda

8 comments:

  1. Wakatu
    As a parent on camp I would like to say what an "AWESOME" time I had, getting to know all the kids a bit better and sharing in your adventure. We were so very lucky with the cool stuff we got to do and having the weather hold out for us the whole time we were away. Thank you for the opportunity to share your Mistletoe Bay 2010 camp with you and I hope I get another chance in the future.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone had a good time can't wait to see some photos. From Rebecca (carls mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily's Dad showed us some of his photos that he took on camp.

    We can't wait to see the rest.

    Dolphins would definitely be my highlight.

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! You lucky things. It sounds like you had an awesome time...especially the dolphins and the puddings! I am looking forward to hearing all about it.
    It will be nice to have you back, we did miss you just a wee bit...not too much though! We had a fun week at school. No dolphins but we did see an Orca!

    Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have been really COOL and I heard about the cabin inspections and I heard about the bribing giving lollies to the teachers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seals so much and I bet Summer will love those dolphins and so do I


    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  7. At camp we had the most amazing time. I liked all of the tings but my 3 favs were seeing dolpins camp consert and the yummy tea and puding i think it was a great time

    kiera

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had a amazing time at camp my 3 favs were seeing the dolphins, kayaking and cooking the damper from Rachel

    ReplyDelete